- Boat tours in Salzburg start at €20 per person. A route map and audio commentary are also included.
- Costing €75 per person, lunch visits include a three-course meal, wine, water, and coffee. If you need more beverages, you can get them at the bar.
- The journey is extended by 30 minutes on Salzburg dinner cruises, which cost €100. Your ticket includes the meal, a glass of champagne, and some appetizers.
- For an exclusive vessel, private boat cruises in Salzburg begin at €250 per person. On board, there will be free wine, soft drinks, and water. In the winter, blankets are offered, and food can be purchased.
Salzburg Boat Tours & Cruises
Salzburg boat tours are a very popular thing to do in the city, so buy your tickets online and in advance.
- 108 excursions
- Average rating of our guides 4,7 ★★★★★
- Free cancellation and changes