- Save time by having your knowledgeable guide direct you to The East End entrance rather than making you wait in lengthy admission lines.
- With the aid of a knowledgeable guide, you may learn about the origins of The East End.
- This intimate and exclusive small-group guided tour is the ideal way to experience The East End because it guarantees that you will have your guide's full attention.
- Depending on your request, this tour can be given in English, French, German, Italian or Spanish.
The East End in a Private Tour
Local guides may take you through the rich and long history of The East End, as well as the most important facts.
- 825 excursions
- Average rating of our guides 4,7 ★★★★★
- Free cancellation and changes