- Depending on the time of year, most museums in Siem Reap Province open between 8 and 10 AM and close between 7:30 and 8 PM. Before making a trip, it's smart to double-check the hours on the website. Keep in mind that the majority of museums are closed on Mondays.
- Numerous Siem Reap Province museums waive admission fees on the first and final Sundays of every month. If you're trying to save money on your trip, you should check the website to see if there are any days when admission is free. Take into account that on certain days, it tends to be quite busy.
- Most museums in Siem Reap Province provide discounted admission to students, children, seniors, and people with disabilities. Before you go, I recommend checking with particular museums to find out how much admission will cost.
Museums Siem Reap Province - online tickets
Most of our museum tickets in Siem Reap Province also include express entry! This allows you to save time and money by avoiding the long waiting lines.
- 144 excursions
- Average rating of our guides 4,7 ★★★★★
- Free cancellation and changes