- Boat tours in Zell am See start at €20 per person. A route map and audio commentary are also included.
- Costing €75 per person, lunch visits include a three-course meal, wine, water, and coffee. If you need more beverages, you can get them at the bar.
- The journey is extended by 30 minutes on Zell am See dinner cruises, which cost €100. Your ticket includes the meal, a glass of champagne, and some appetizers.
- For an exclusive vessel, private boat cruises in Zell am See begin at €250 per person. On board, there will be free wine, soft drinks, and water. In the winter, blankets are offered, and food can be purchased.
Boat Tours & Cruises in Zell am See
Check out our the greatest river cruises in Zell am See, and book your boat tour online with a discount.
- 2 excursions
- Average rating of our guides 4,7 ★★★★★
- Free cancellation and changes