- Depending on the time of year, most museums in Darwin open between 8 and 10 AM and close between 7:30 and 8 PM. Before making a trip, it's smart to double-check the hours on the website. Keep in mind that the majority of museums are closed on Mondays.
- Numerous Darwin museums waive admission fees on the first and final Sundays of every month. If you're trying to save money on your trip, you should check the website to see if there are any days when admission is free. Take into account that on certain days, it tends to be quite busy.
- Most museums in Darwin provide discounted admission to students, children, seniors, and people with disabilities. Before you go, I recommend checking with particular museums to find out how much admission will cost.
Museums Darwin - online tickets
Save time and energy during your vacation in Darwin by skipping the huge lines at popular attractions and museums.
- 45 excursions
- Average rating of our guides 4,7 ★★★★★
- Free cancellation and changes