- Depending on the time of year, most museums in Shanghai open between 8 and 10 AM and close between 7:30 and 8 PM. Before making a trip, it's smart to double-check the hours on the website. Keep in mind that the majority of museums are closed on Mondays.
- Numerous Shanghai museums waive admission fees on the first and final Sundays of every month. If you're trying to save money on your trip, you should check the website to see if there are any days when admission is free. Take into account that on certain days, it tends to be quite busy.
- Most museums in Shanghai provide discounted admission to students, children, seniors, and people with disabilities. Before you go, I recommend checking with particular museums to find out how much admission will cost.
Museums Shanghai - online tickets
Most of our tickets to museums of Shanghai also include fast-track entry! As a result, you can avoid the lines and save both time and money.
- 75 excursions
- Average rating of our guides 4,7 ★★★★★
- Free cancellation and changes