- Boat tours in Brussels start at €20 per person. A route map and audio commentary are also included.
- Costing €75 per person, lunch visits include a three-course meal, wine, water, and coffee. If you need more beverages, you can get them at the bar.
- The journey is extended by 30 minutes on Brussels dinner cruises, which cost €100. Your ticket includes the meal, a glass of champagne, and some appetizers.
- For an exclusive vessel, private boat cruises in Brussels begin at €250 per person. On board, there will be free wine, soft drinks, and water. In the winter, blankets are offered, and food can be purchased.
Brussels boat excursions
See our list of the best river cruises in Brussels and reserve your boat tour online with a discount.
- 106 excursions
- Average rating of our guides 4,7 ★★★★★
- Free cancellation and changes