- Depending on the time of year, most museums in Patagonia open between 8 and 10 AM and close between 7:30 and 8 PM. Before making a trip, it's smart to double-check the hours on the website. Keep in mind that the majority of museums are closed on Mondays.
- Numerous Patagonia museums waive admission fees on the first and final Sundays of every month. If you're trying to save money on your trip, you should check the website to see if there are any days when admission is free. Take into account that on certain days, it tends to be quite busy.
- Most museums in Patagonia provide discounted admission to students, children, seniors, and people with disabilities. Before you go, I recommend checking with particular museums to find out how much admission will cost.
Entrance tickets to the Museums of Patagonia
Save time and energy during your vacation in Patagonia by skipping the huge lines at popular attractions and museums.
- 119 excursions
- Average rating of our guides 4,7 ★★★★★
- Free cancellation and changes