- Boat tours in El Chalten start at €20 per person. A route map and audio commentary are also included.
- Costing €75 per person, lunch visits include a three-course meal, wine, water, and coffee. If you need more beverages, you can get them at the bar.
- The journey is extended by 30 minutes on El Chalten dinner cruises, which cost €100. Your ticket includes the meal, a glass of champagne, and some appetizers.
- For an exclusive vessel, private boat cruises in El Chalten begin at €250 per person. On board, there will be free wine, soft drinks, and water. In the winter, blankets are offered, and food can be purchased.
Boat Tours & Cruises in El Chalten
The best way to get a new look of El Chalten is from the water, where you can glide by the city's landmarks and enjoy a unique vantage point of the city's historic cente.
- 9 excursions
- Average rating of our guides 4,7 ★★★★★
- Free cancellation and changes