- Depending on the time of year, most museums in Buenos Aires open between 8 and 10 AM and close between 7:30 and 8 PM. Before making a trip, it's smart to double-check the hours on the website. Keep in mind that the majority of museums are closed on Mondays.
- Numerous Buenos Aires museums waive admission fees on the first and final Sundays of every month. If you're trying to save money on your trip, you should check the website to see if there are any days when admission is free. Take into account that on certain days, it tends to be quite busy.
- Most museums in Buenos Aires provide discounted admission to students, children, seniors, and people with disabilities. Before you go, I recommend checking with particular museums to find out how much admission will cost.
Visit the best museums in Buenos Aires
It is strongly advised that you get your tickets to museums of Buenos Aires in advance. The wait times for museums and attractions are getting longer.
- 80 excursions
- Average rating of our guides 4,7 ★★★★★
- Free cancellation and changes